ellen has an absolutely ridiculous amount of potted shrubbery surrounding her and her guests
I guess I clean up okay!
- Girls are soft.
- Girls want to listen to you.
- TWO MOMS
- Girls are understanding.
- Girls have a soft touch.
- Girls like to cuddle.
- Girls bodies intertwine perfectly.
- Girls are just awesome.Also, vaginas
Plus you’ll never get ‘Are you on your period or something?’
All it needed was a little groovy love.
And washout all of the dried blood.
Do you guys remember when Clark Kent and Sam Winchester almost got into a fight but it was broken up by Lizzie Mcguire
how do i write cis characters??
as an official cishet, ive listed out some ways to portray cis people accurately and in a positive light:
- if they’re cis, they HAVE to have a scene where they talk about chromosomes. at least one. two would be better though!
- cis people tend to attract other cis people! to make it realistic, make cis characters talk to each other, probably about biology or something.
- cis people aren’t just token characters. they have thoughts and feelings. make them passionate about something that matters to them, like cisphobia
- and make sure they emphasize how much of an ally they are to trans people. cis people LOVE telling trans people how awesome of an ally they are.
and remember, don’t call them cis! they prefer things that AREN’T slurs, like ‘normals’, and ‘regulars’ :) have fun!
also, DO RESEARCH. talk to cis people! follow some cis people on tumblr maybe! bombard the cis people you know with invasive questions! i know they can be difficult to find but your work will be better if you put yourself out there
Oh wow thanks eveyone!!!
Maybe i can write a convincing cis character now. Usually i write them too interesting and dynamic. Gotta stop doing that lol.